Psalms Group is at the forefront of a musical movement that will ignite your emotions, and lift your mind. A label partner of Universal Music Group and distributed by INgrooves, they focus on music projects that promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
With a competent staff of music industry insiders, the label is dedicated to fulfilling the mission of its operation: To provide a Worldwide Platform for Artists to spread God’s Word Through Music. Through their distribution channel, INscribe, they are able to service over 600 digital and physical retail partners.
Providing quality assistance to the artist in commercial form with services consisting of creative direction, marketing, distribution, promotions, product management, and manufacturing, their music has a unique commercial appeal enabling them to reach today’s youth.
Fresh R&B, neo-soul, powerful hip-hop, blues, gospel, and peaceful soul infused lyrics, enhance their roster of amazing artists who appeal to the masses:
- Multiple-award winning singer and songwriter, Kristina Halloway, has been able to evolve traditional gospel, maintain her ministry vocally, and incorporate a definitive message that even resounds on the dance floor. Some have said Kristina’s music has the power to inspire from the church to the club!
- With a voice described by Billboard magazine as one that “exudes raw, soulful charisma,” Detroit-born singer Veronica Brown, known for her dance-pop oriented music, steps out on a different note with her new single, “My God.” As an international artist who travels the world uplifting and encouraging audiences of all nationalities and faiths, her hope is to convey that it’s cool and fun to have salvation.
- Marcus Montana, known as TRU-SERVA to his music audience, is a passionate man whose mission is to help others find true life. A strong vision for connection is what this musician strives to accomplish each and every day. TRU aims to make a connection between the streets and the church, saying, "The walls of the church need to fall down and people need to get out of their seats and go out."
- J-SOUL lives up to the acronym that spells out his name, James Sings Only Unto the Lord. This minister of the Gospel has a passion for leading people to Christ and setting an atmosphere for praise and worship. The 2008 Stellar Award Nominated Songwriter and Producer have performed live before millions appearing internationally on Christian television networks and was a highly acclaimed performer on the Gospel Music Channel’s Gospel Dream series. His extreme vocal ability has enabled him to share his gift throughout our nation and in several countries abroad including Germany, Russia, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- After receiving an overwhelmingly positive response from his fans, MikeGz has continued to act upon the call that The Lord has put upon his life and keep pushing forward to reach the world with the gospel through his talent! Doors have opened for him to perform all over the country, and even an opportunity to perform at Holy Hip-Hop Awards in 2008 and 2010! He has opened for Canton Jones, Javen, Darwin Hobbs and many other notable artists in the business!
- Go2 is the latest, undeniably anointed group out of Atlanta Georgia! The duo Lerish (luh-reesh) and Vizun (Vision) combine the art of Hip-Hop with contemporary praise and worship to create a diverse sound that has been embraced by fans of all ages and color! Traveling extensively, and performing or being interviewed on several media platforms, they have made a name for themselves. In addition, they earned a double nomination (Best Duo/Group and Best Holy Hip Hop Artist) at the 2009 Gospel Choice Awards that catapulted them into the light as one of Atlanta’s premier groups!
Psalms Group’s mission is to spread the word of the Lord to all people. God chose Wendell Ralph to start the company with the objective to manage independent record labels (“Label Partners”) that create all genres of music promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
“We touch the world with feeding their minds and spirit through song. Psalms Group reaches the World for CHRIST!” — Wendell Ralph, Founder & CEO